Thursday, December 15, 2005

Random and boring

4 DAYS. Lemme just say that I'am absolutely psyched. My finals are pretty much over except for the remaining programming one, which won't be *too* painful I hope.

I don't really even know what I'll be doing with the 6 days that I have, other than shopping around for all the items on the lengthy list...it'll be many many trips to every mall I know because trip to Japan=gifts for family.

I think this paricular finals week was the worst to date because I was hanging by a thread the whole time. I finished projects that were assigned weeks in advance in one night. Not a good idea, but it was done. I found it hilarious that I was sleeping as I was finishing up my drafting final...the lines are *slightly* less than perfect. Last night I fell asleep as I was cutting paper and would wonder why pieces were going the wrong way as I went to glue them down on paper...then I realized I cut everything wrong. I finished my design foundation final around 6am, wanted to get an hour or two of sleep before my critique at 8:30. I woke up and it was 11am. That was the second time that I pretty much almost missed my final...I'm scared that I can't wake up anymore. I seem to go into a coma.


So since I've nothing to do, I will make a list of things I want to do in California:


  • Drive (everywhere and anywhere, even if it means a day trip to SoCal)
  • Put headphones on in the car (because I have no tapedeck or cd player), solo karaoke in the car....oh that's gonna be sweet.
  • Eat Vietnamese sandwiches
  • Eat Chinese at my fav place
  • Eat at Todai/some awesome Japanese restaurant
  • Watch Japanese videos
  • Watch Anchorman
  • Watch Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (again)
  • Watch Garden State
  • Watch the Notebook (assigned to me by Joy)
  • Drink a cocktail someplace
  • Drink Boba
  • Eat at Sweet Tomatoes
  • Celebrate Christmas Eve in the city with Mum
  • Shop for must-haves at Rasputins
  • Shop for many pairs of pants (About 3 of my jeans have worn out crotches...how does this happen?? I must have a hott crotch(?)
  • Learn how to download torrents
  • Learn more html
  • Scan in artwork
  • Look through all of my baby pics and look for the infamous Halloween picture (Hippo Ballerina)
  • Scan in those pictures (along with the kimono ones)
  • Take pics to submit to threadless.com
  • Lounge around in a bathing suit
  • Eat some damn tasty Mexican food
  • Bake cookies
  • Cook food..or learn
  • Very first manicure with Joy...Maybe I'll even get my eyebrows waxed for the first time
  • Haircut (hmmm...color?)

Thats about it for my lame life. Too bad a trip to So Cal isn't scheduled, because then I would look like I have alot to do. The sad part about this list is that it's mostly involving food and sitting. What's even worse is that I think I see myself wasting my afternoons sitting at home, watching tv. What's a girl to do

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home