Thursday, December 08, 2005


So really, there are times that I could roll my eyes so excessively that my eyeballs will fall out of their sockets so that I will go blind. Why do I want to go blind? So that I won't ever have to look at another TOOL again!!!

"Hi, saw you online, you look great. I'm an airline pilot, good looking, in great shape, 6', 190 lb, athletic/muscular. I'm flying to Chicago on the 9th, fri, looking for someone fun to meet up with. Please write me back if you're interested" ~From the Meathead on MySpace you see on the right.

Harass him.

I'm not sure what these people think I'am. Or maybe that's the problem...they don't think. I feel like the conditions have begun to worsen with no hopes of it getting better. It's great that this guy is a 36 year old Texan on myspace, looking for a date. I also think it's amusing that these kind of people have only the vocabulary of very few words like: "very athletic", "xxx lbs", "attractive"....

*rolls eyes* I'm over it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean stats done turn you on?

Thu Dec 08, 03:29:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just looking at this guy's pic again. It's so hot. I want to have sex with him. Right now.

Thu Dec 08, 05:52:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home