Sunday, January 15, 2006

Tagged along to go to Bahama Breeze restaurant last night and the Bamboo Room afterwards. The night sucked out. It was a long wait to get in and another long wait to get food. Then I was incredibly offended by the way my friend treated our waitress and I took it upon myself to apologize *for* him. Of course, he doesnt know that, but I wonder if he should? It was the smallest thing really, but for some reason, it proceeded to bother me the rest of the night and gave my friend the cold shoulder. Now I feel stupid that I did that and my friend has no clue. People thought it odd that the waitress was being extra friendly with me (quite talkative, trying to give me a list of "hot spots" and watnot). It's obvious that she took note of my friend's behavior because the manager came by to offer free stuff. How embarrassing for him.

Moral of this story: Be kind to your servers. If you disrespect, at least apologize.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home