Thursday, September 22, 2005

So I'm completely bummed out. And it doesnt help that I've been eating non stop for days now because of either being bummed out or I'm just plain PMSing. But in either case, not good. Today I received a wonderful email from the first guy I hung out with when I moved here. And when I say "wonderful", I mean he told me off. People effing suck, I'm starting to dislike them again. They tick me off for no reason and they get completely offensive. Others choose to just ignore me. It's amazing how much you're asking for just by saying "I want someone decent to hang out with". My definition of "decent" is: you're not a weirdo, you're not immature, you're pleasant. That's it. But I guess I have lost a LONG time ago just by wanting someone that's not immature because clearly, most of the world is. So now I'm a magnet for: weirdos, people that are old enough to be my dad, immature people, stupid people, and now, whiners/weiners. What a winner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home