Friday, August 26, 2005

What a day. Nothing seemed to really go right today.

I started the day off by going to the immunization clinic because I need shots to go to school. Kinda random and a bit of a hassle. This clinic is open from 8:30-11:30, closes, opens back up at 1. So I drive myself own to the ghetto part of town and get lost because the street addresses are absolutely messed up. I finally get there at 11:05, walk up to the desk, and I'm told "We're already closed". Lovely. So I end up having to go again on Monday.

I go back home to meet up with mom at 1pm to pick up my renewed passport... she calls and tells me she's delayed and that I have to wait another hour or so. By this time, I couldve stayed at the clinic and had that done. So I end up wasting time.

We go to SF and I get my passport. I walked up to the window and see that my passport picture is absolutely atrocious. I get to look at that for the next 10 years. Fabulous. He then pushed me to fill out a form that I had no idea how to, so I was panicking for no good reason because it was something that could just be faxed or mailed or watever else.

After that, we end up in Haight/Ashbury to shop around. We couldnt find parking, ended up in a corner spot with the question of getting a parking ticket. I get some nice stuff and throughout the shopping time I was still without a coat for Chicago. I may very well freeze and die in Chicago. How pleasant. We come back to the car, ready to drive home, and we have a 75 dollar ticket waiting for us on the windshield. "Blocking crosswalk"- yeah. Great. Awesome. F*ck.

.....Aaaand I just told someone that it's fun that their best friend died in a fire. Cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home