Sunday, September 04, 2005

9/4/05

Another very long day. But very productive. I now sit in a fully pizazzed bed, complete with high quality sheets, duvet cover, pillow cases in luxurious feminine color and even matches Cow perfectly, which was a very pleasant surprise indeed.

For some reason, just the bedding alone made me much more relaxed than any other goods I had purchased… even food. Interesting.

I now sit and admire my work and the world I will live in. Across from my bed sits the unmade bed of my, still, faceless roommate who I suspect is a slob. I wonder whether or not I will ever meet this person that I supposedly live with or if one day I’ll come to discover her hanger-less wardrobe on the floors of multiple closets/living room have disappeared. It’s very much a possibility. The girl didn’t even have toilet paper, shower curtain, or a clean toilet.

I still have to figure out where to draw the line when it comes to having roommates. Am I to never touch another’s personal items, ever? Or can there be some exceptions? How do roommates split the usage of toilet paper, paper towels, garbage cans, etc etc.? who buys the light bulbs when they die? Petty, yes, but I need to know! After putting away all my purchases of the day in the apartment, I had closed the door to the room and left for dinner. Interestingly enough, upon my return, I had discovered that the door was now open. It could have only been her, the Japanese girl. I had found it amusing because she had enough of an interest to look through my boring belongings. No big deal, because I had used her shower, bathroom (which I forgot to flush), and had done the same exact thing of being nosy.

Curiosity is much too human.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home